Tuesday, July 11, 2017

OATS STUDIOS

Some weird pupa thing...

Dude, Neill....I'm so sorry. It's been forever. I've been meaning to post, but life got busy. I know you look forward to each one of these blog posts, and I really dropped the ball. Now I've caused you to spend millions of dollars just to get my attention.

I'm talking about Oats Studios.

I imagine you came up with this plan for a studio that makes things catered almost specifically to me for more blog posts. Well, it worked. Here's the blog post, and I'm sure there will be more to come. I'm actually running out the door, but your teaser for Zygote made me finally sit and sign in to this dusty old blog.


Some sort of creepy mutant alien thing made of bodies in a sci-fi setting? Dude, you're better than this. It didn't have to be so transparent. You could have emailed, called or even started a blog yourself 'Hey Doug where have you gone', or 'Please post again Doug Williams'. So many different ways to reach out.

All this being said; Oats is fucking awesome. I've loved every short, and can't wait for more. So...it worked. You sly devil. It worked.

More to come! Also...maybe a tumblr...I need more boobs fro a tumblr though...

Doug "Always impressed" Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment